21.04.16
My final model has worked really well and I'm happy with the design. The result is a clean, precise design and all of the components work together as a cohesive final outcome. My first attempt at the base failed due to settings with the laser cutter but after speaking with Jia I was able to recreate and fit it together accurately.
I've found this assignment to be really enjoyable and have begun to grasp a lot of valuable skills and knowledge. I think what I've learnt in digital fabrication so far will benefit me in various other papers and look forward to gaining more experience in the second assignment.
I've found this assignment to be really enjoyable and have begun to grasp a lot of valuable skills and knowledge. I think what I've learnt in digital fabrication so far will benefit me in various other papers and look forward to gaining more experience in the second assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment